We solve business challenges with effective solutions.
- Moncton, New Brunswick, as of April 23, 2012
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, as of May 28, 2012
- St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, as of July 16, 2012
- Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, as of September 10, 2012
- Truro, Nova Scotia, as of September 24, 2012
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, as of October 15, 2012
- Saint John, New Brunswick, as of November 5, 2012
- Fredericton, New Brunswick, as of November 19, 2012
UPS is excited to offer an elevated level of reliability, quality and service to customers in these cities and their surrounding areas. We are proud to highlight these enhancements, as we continue to make investments to support your business through our state-of-the-art technology.
- Guaranteed delivery time for UPS Early A.M.® service moves from 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. for many domestic origin shipments, with priority handling every step of the way
- UPS Express® guaranteed delivery by 10:30 a.m. and noon is expanded to include additional areas—getting your packages where they need to be, when they need to be there
- Guaranteed delivery time for UPS Express Saver® service moves from end-of-day to noon for many domestic origin shipments—an economical alternative for next-day shipments
- Introduction of Saturday Delivery to many destinations for your time-critical shipments
- Quicker delivery times to and from many Atlantic Canada destinations—enhancing time-in-transit by one day.
Call-in Cutoff Time Enhancements:
- Later pickup times in many areas for your last minute shipping needs